Last Update: 3/24/2020
#ItsYourNOLA New Orleans Covid-19 Resources List
We want to do what we can to help out New Orleanians during this difficult time dealing with Covid-19.
Our goal is to put as many resources in one place for you to manage through this time. If you have any additions/corrections, please let us know using the form at the bottom of this page.
New Orleans Government
Food for Purchase:
Tom Fitzmorris presents “The List” on NOMENU.com
– A daily updated listing of restaurants ofering Takeout / Delivery in New Orleans
Food for those in Need:
NOLA Public Schools Child Nutrition Program
– NOLA-PS, in collaboration with many charter school leaders, the New Orleans Recreation Development Commission (NORD), local non-profit organizations, faith-based partners and private businesses, have launched a full-scale Citywide Feeding Program.
NORD Share Our Strength /No Kid Hungry
– NORD in partnership with Share Our Strength /No Kid Hungry Louisiana is offering hot meals.
WWOZ OnlineWire – New Orleans virtual gig calendar
– Get a listing of online performances that are being scheduled by New Orleans musicians.
New Orleans Public Library
– Did you know you can get a library card online, even get help if you’ve lost your card? Then check out e-books!
Archdiocese of New Orleans – Online Masses
– In the wake of the cancellation of all public Masses in the Archdiocese of New Orleans, local priests are being creative and utilizing technology to be present to their faith communities and bring Mass to them in their homes.
WDSU List of Live Church Services from New Orleans
– a list of a variety of religeous services providing live streaming of service